Maintaining your privacy
NQR is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate and current. However, the accuracy of that information depends largely on the information you provide.
Collecting personal information
NQR collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on site visitors such as:
• your server’s address;
• your top level domain name;
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the pages you accessed and the documents downloaded;
• the duration of your visit to the site;
• the previous site you have visited; and
• the type of web browser you are using
Using personal information
NQR does not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be reasonably expected or you give us your consent.
We may also collect personal information about you when you make a purchase from us. This information would usually be collected for the purpose of giving effect to the transaction.
Your personal information may also be used to:
• market products, services and special offers to you;
• verify your identity;
• assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
• make changes to your profile;
• respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
• inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
• research and develop our services;
• maintain and develop our business systems;
• gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; and
• conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness or fraud.
Disclosing personal information
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our web site. These companies may use information (not personal or contact details) about your visits to this web site to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Links to third party sites
NQR may in future contain links to third party sites. Any linked sites are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites and do not know whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on these linked sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit before disclosing your personal information.
Securing your personal information
All personal information held by NQR is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware however that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet might be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we endeavour to keep your personal information secure, NQR will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access and use of your personal information.
Please contact us to find out more about our procedures and policies in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and handling of personal information.
Phone: (03) 90866600
If you still require further information then you should contact the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner whose details follow:
Phone: Privacy Hotline on 1300-363-992